Show highlights only
- Didier Deschamps has given appointment this Wednesday at 14 pm to unveil the list of players selected for the last two games of the France team of the season.
- Les Bleus will face Gibraltar on June 16 and Greece on June 19 as part of the Euro 2024 qualifiers.
- After two wins in two games in March (Netherlands and Ireland), the vice-champions of the world are currently at the top of their group.
- Few changes are expected in this list. The main questions concern the midfield, where the new injuries of Pogba and Kante leave the site open. In attack, we can wonder if DD will call Lacazette, author of a huge season at Lyon but on which the coach has not counted for many years.
10:00 am: A little football in this tennis world
At nap time, while Caro Garcia will probably be fighting on the Central against Blinkova, Didier Deschamps will put a little France team back in the landscape. The coach must give his list for the last two games of the Blues of the season, a priori two walks of health against Gibraltar and at home against Greece (even if pfiou-attention-the-matches-in the month of June-it's-always-complicated). No big revolution to expect compared to the group that had launched the qualifiers for Euro 2024 in March, only a few adjustments, such as the expected return of Nkunku in front. We are still curious to see how DD will justify the non-selection of Lacazette, unplayable with OL this season and even more since March.
>>We will be on site at the headquarters of the FFF from 13:45 pm to transcribe all this live, be around...
- France national football team
- Didier Deschamps
- Euro 2024