AFC Asian Cup Qatar 2023 groups revealed. UAE in Group C
Today, Thursday, at Katara Opera House in Doha, the draw for the 2023 AFC Asian Cup, which Qatar will host from January 12 to February 10, with the participation of 24 teams, was drawn, and the national team was drawn in Group C, which includes Iran, Hong Kong and Palestine, knowing that the teams were divided into four levels, according to the latest FIFA classification.
According to the tournament system, if the teams were divided into six groups, as each group included four teams, and the first and second place holders qualify for the round of 16, in addition to the four best third-placed teams,
it is noteworthy that the UAE national team has qualified for the finals after topping Group G with 18 points after winning six games against two losses.
He scored 23 goals and conceded seven goals in Group G, which included Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
The 6 Collections
- Group A: Qatar, China, Tajikistan, Lebanon
- Group B: Australia, Uzbekistan, Syria, India
- Group C: Iran, UAE, Hong Kong, Palestine
- Group D: Japan, Indonesia, Iraq, Vietnam
- Group E: South Korea, Malaysia, Jordan, Bahrain
- Group F: Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Kyrgyzstan, Oman