Show highlights only
The bottom line:
- The Lorientais welcome Olympique de Marseille this Sunday evening in the closing match of the 30th matchday of Ligue 1.
- After the victory of RC Lens against Strasbourg (2-1), the Marseillais must absolutely win to stick to the Lensois, three points ahead.
- OM can rely on their good results away, unlike the Velodrome where they have not won in the league since January 14, against Lorient precisely.
- The Lorientais can make a nice good in the standings in case of victory.
9:00 am: Hi little wolves and welcome to 20 Minutes to follow the last match of the 30th matchday of Ligue 1, between FC Lorient and Olympique de Marseille. The Marseillais are under pressure since they play last, and that Lens has already taken three points ahead after its victory against Strasbourg (2-1), Friday. But Tudor's men are the best away team, they have to win.
» We meet around 20:30 to follow the pre-match together, the kick-off is scheduled for 20:45
- Ligue 1
- Olympique de Marseille (OM)
- FC Lorient