Show highlights only
OSTERSUND - Mass Start (F)
- Last races of the weekend in Ostersund with the mass-start. Women will start at 13 p.m.
- Julia Simon, still leading the World Cup and holder of the red bib of leader of the mass-start plays very big
- She is "only" 148 points ahead of Lisa Vittozzi, her new runner-up, who has achieved a stratospheric end to the season.
- The Frenchwoman, on the other hand, has an advantage over the Italian: she did not take part in the relay of the day before, which saw the Blues win the small crystal globe of the specialty, while Vittozzi ran
- Among the fit opponents to watch are Norway's Roieseland and Tandrevold and Dorothea Wierer.
8:00 am: Yo biathlix, anyone?
Sorry for this somewhat casual hook, but we are excited to live this mass-start, new step towards the possible big crystal globe of Julia Simon, still leader of the Biathlon World Cup. But a little less serene since Lisa Vittozzi continues to eat points race after race. Fortunately, the Italian was really starting from very far, and it would really take our national Julia to completely crack by next Sunday to lose everything. Another reason for hope, the mass-start is the preferred format of the French. Let's hope it pays him well.
>> Start of the live at 12:45 pm
- Julia Simon