A 3-year-old child who was traveling with his
parents to Gangwon Province suddenly lost consciousness and collapsed. He was not breathing, so it was almost a big deal, but a police officer on duty saved the child's life with CPR.

Reporter Park Won-kyung reports.


At around 13 pm yesterday (1th), I was in front of a shop in Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon Province.

As she runs out of the store, she is followed by a woman who is around for help, followed immediately by another woman holding a 3-year-old child.

The child's father runs over and performs CPR when a man passing by approaches him.

This is Constable Lee Do-kyung of Yeongwol Police Station in Gangwon, who was on his way to work to support an event in the building.

[Constable Lee Do-kyung/Yeongwol Police Station, Gangwon: The child had blue lips and was sick of it. My father was so upset that he just left his hand and said I needed to help him, so I did CPR (CPR) on the spot.]

The child, who allegedly hit his head while collapsing inside the store, was unconscious and not breathing.

The constable rushed CPR and the child fortunately regained consciousness.

[Constable Lee Do-kyung/Yeongwol Police Station, Gangwon: After doing CPR for about 1 to 2 minutes, the baby opened his eyes slightly.

The child regained consciousness and was taken to the hospital for treatment, which was said to be non-life-threatening.

Flames are raging through the
trees ---.

At about half past zero this morning, a fire broke out at a glamping site in Goyang, Gyeonggi.

There were no casualties as people were evacuated quickly, but five glamping facilities were burned.

--- At around 2 noon
today, a fire broke out in a warehouse building in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi, and at the same time, a fire broke out in a commercial residential building in Ansan, Gyeonggi.

Fortunately, there were no casualties in both fires.

(Video editing: Yoon Tae-ho, screen credit: Yeongwol Police Station, Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters, viewer Lee Taek-yong, viewer Kim Kyung-bin)